Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Lucky Cat Cartoon Shirts Collection

Here's a collection of Lucky Cat shirts from my Lucky Cat store. Lucky is a character I created for a kids book series. He's at least partly inspired by all those Saturday morning cartoons I watched as a kid. I was one of those crazy kids that got up at the crack of dawn to watch every single cartoon I could, even the early re-runs. Bugs Bunny, Casper, and all those awesome Hanna Barbera shows like Scooby Doo, Laff-A-Lympics, Speed Buggy, the Flintstones, Jetsons, and Captain Caveman were must see TV programming for me back in the day.

I hope you enjoy these t-shirt designs I made for Lucky Cat, and please check out his books at his Lucky Cat Book site.

This one features Lucky Cat running from Uncle Sam and was featured in Lucky Cat's Patriotic Coloring Book on sale at Amazon.

Another one from Lucky Cat's Patriotic Coloring Book. It's Lucky and his son Lucky Cat Jr. saying pledge of allegiance to the American flag.
Here's Lucky doing his Cat Dracula impression. This one is from Lucky's Halloween coloring book.

No comments:

Post a Comment